 Trains / 2435
Re: Great American Train Shows - Worth visit?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 17:22:20 GMT

Ben,
Thanks for the reply. Saved me $5 x 2 admission to the thing. I really look
forward to seeing a PNLTC-style Lego layout in person someday.

This might be another topic - but it seems to me like Lego is putting a bit
more emphasis on trains this year. Given the new sets (while Jr are nice)
and the recent S@H catalog train cover...

Bryan

Ben Fleskes <benfleskes@msn.com> wrote in message

In summary, you'll likely see some very nice HO, O, N scale layouts at the
GATS show.  The vendors are personable.  If you expect to see some LEGO,
you'll likely be dissappointed.

Ben Fleskes
PNLTC