 Trains / 24335
    Re: Peak Diesel Engine (was Re: BNSF new paint) —Samarth Moray
   In lugnet.trains, Mark Bellis wrote: SNIPPIFICATION (...) Mark, This looks really nice! Now I *have* to know how you did the bogies. The Proto is 4-axled right? Your bogie design seems very inriguing. I also like the use of the space radar dish as a (...) (19 years ago, 10-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: Peak Diesel Engine bogie articulation —Mark Bellis
   (...) Yes, each bogie has 4 axles. On ine the middle two axles of each bogie are the motor, with the others articulated. Each articulation uses a double wishbone steering arm: (URL) and this right angle axle joiner: (URL) with the axle joiner round (...) (19 years ago, 10-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)