 Trains / 24308
Re: Packing the Mountain
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2005 17:21:37 GMT

Brian,
Thanks for the photo documentry! I was wondering if you had time could you label
the table sizes? Maybe super impose the sizes on the image
(http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/bdarrow/PackingMountain/packingb1.jpg). Did
you custom make the tables for this project or did your tables sorta dictate the
shape of the mountain scene?

SteveB

In lugnet.trains, Brian Darrow wrote:
I took the mountain apart tonight and made some sequential pictures.  Some of
the boxes are a little snug so I use pieces of a cut up bed sheet to lower the
sections in and lift them out. All total it's 17 boxes and 8 table sections.  It
took about two hours to pack it up carefully, but I think actual show teardown
will go much quicker since it won't need to be so carefully packed and my
IndyLUG friends always help me.
Brian Darrow