 Trains / 24300
24299  |  24301
Subject:
Packing the Mountain
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2005 02:49:17 GMT

I took the mountain apart tonight and made some sequential pictures.  Some of
the boxes are a little snug so I use pieces of a cut up bed sheet to lower the
sections in and lift them out. All total it's 17 boxes and 8 table sections.  It
took about two hours to pack it up carefully, but I think actual show teardown
will go much quicker since it won't need to be so carefully packed and my
IndyLUG friends always help me.
Brian Darrow