 Trains / 24263 (-5)
  Re: A lil' Mountain with10 Tunnel Portals

SNIPPIFICATION (...) Hey! *I* criticized... okay so it wasn't what you might call constructive, but then I'll put an addition. You need to open that canyon box and change that black facet on the end coach to a grey one. IMO, it isn't worth the (...) (20 years ago, 4-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: A present for my Dad and a 6 wide tank car.

(...) Hi Jonathan, James Mathis has done them: (URL) Samarth (20 years ago, 4-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: A present for my Dad and a 6 wide tank car.

(...) Any chance of seeing instructions posted for the tank cars or the Gp38? (20 years ago, 4-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: A lil' Mountain with10 Tunnel Portals

I'd love to see pics of the de-construction! And how it's packed up for transport. Thanks SteveB (...) (20 years ago, 4-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  A present for my Dad and a 6 wide tank car.

Hello all you train heads. I just wanted to show you a birthday present I gave to my Dad. His birthday was two weeks ago and I made him a custom engine in Alaskan Railroad colors. My Dad is big into HO, and all his trains are in the Alaska road. So (...) (20 years ago, 4-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact