 Trains / 24208 (-5)
  Re: ATSF Super Chief Project

In lugnet.announce.moc, Larry Pieniazek wrote: <snip> (...) <snip> Hey Larry! Did you really mean <set:10023>? I know it could use a rework, but sheesh... Click the link and you'll understand what I mean [1]. -Duane 1 - I know you like footnotes. (...) (20 years ago, 31-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: ALCo and EMD

(...) The unit is a completely (brand) new diesel that uses tech from both EMD and ALCo. (...) No, Broad (5 ft 6"). Meter guage is being phased out gradually. Only a few pockets remain now. ALCo stuff? more like *only* ALCo stuff. Well, actually (...) (20 years ago, 31-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: ATSF Super Chief Project

(...) Excellent work! Can't believe you can get the interior so right too! Most of my loco's are solid to the core. Stops them changing into a kit of parts when they accidently make it off the track and hit the floor. So what do I have to do to (...) (20 years ago, 31-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: ATSF Super Chief Project

(...) I've had the privilege of seeing some of the cars in person and they rock. Can't wait to see the engine in the flesh. -Tim (20 years ago, 31-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: ATSF Super Chief Project

big Snippy ;-) It looks very good, very good. First impressions, its a very coherent design and looks bigger than it is (as I mentioned on Brickish). The truck design is nice, those are sections of technic ribbed hose for the springs? I like the (...) (20 years ago, 30-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact