 Trains / 24133 (-5)
  Re: V/line N-set

(...) Just a minor note...the roof for these models should actually predominately feature a "rusted" appearance for accuracy...and maybe some form of walk-way between carriages (chains for the sides, and maybe part 6179 at offset heights for the (...) (20 years ago, 25-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel)

  Re: Thinkin' 'bout takin' up drinkin'

(...) of eye candy for a train layout for sure. jt (20 years ago, 25-Jan-05, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Wire routing

SNIPPIFIED Forgive me if I'm missing something, but why attach your lighting to the motor in the first place? I've NEVER done that so far. I hate it when the light dims everytime you power down- It's unprototypical and silly. Even with my (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 25-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Thinkin' 'bout takin' up drinkin'

A moonshine still attended by four good ol' boys: (URL) after moderation: (URL) Darrow (20 years ago, 25-Jan-05, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains) !!

  Re: Another Turtle Creek MOC (the mine building)

(...) Well then that begs the question, do your shoots really work? Can you direct the coal to different tracks? Mine actually had a series of levers that allowed you to select which track the coal would be delivered to. It did not sort the coal by (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact