 Trains / 24123 (-5)
  Another Turtle Creek MOC (the mine building)

HI All, Wow, posts abound! AWESOME... So here's yet another Turtle Creek MOC page: (URL) It was a wonderfully fun build especially with Kelly McKiernan, a fellow GPLR member, helping out! This is not quite complete, the roof(s) are temporary, but (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX) !!

  Re: My new page at MOCpages.

(...) "The TGV by far is my Favorite train." ... Now there is an understatement. Those of us who know Dave always give him a bad time about the custom padded aluminum briefcase he carries it around in. It went as carry on when PNLTC flew down to (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: The Queensland Tilt Train - and it tilts!

This is really awesome! The tilting mechanism is delightfully simple (though perhaps only from hindsight, neh? :) ), and the effect is sweet. -Stefan- (20 years ago, 24-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Wire routing

G'Day This is the method i most commonly use, as the wire comes of the motor block and enters the 'fuel tanks' i put a horizontal loop in the wire before in goes up into the body of the loco, seems to give it enough play that the motor swings (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Bridge and Retaining Wall

(...) I like it. I am impressed by the mutil-level operations. The use of white seems to get overlooked. (20 years ago, 24-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact