 Trains / 24105
Re: The Queensland Tilt Train - and it tilts!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2005 00:31:28 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Esben Kolind wrote:

   That’s it for now, I’d really like to hear your comments on this one!

Very nice, and technically very interesting.

The only comment I’d make is that, while your model is very cool, the power cars on the real tilt train don’t actually tilt, only the passenger cars do.

Allister