 Trains / 241
  9volt motor problems -- I think

I have a perplexing problem going on with my 9 volt train motor that I'm not sure if it's because the motor is bad or if it's because of improper construction techniques on my 4-4-0 steamer. I've been running my original-creation 4-4-0 around our (...) (26 years ago, 8-Dec-98, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 9volt motor problems -- I think

(...) I think first you need to remove the motor from your model and see if still works ok on its own. If it does, it sounds like your front wheels are lifting it off the track slightly and not allowing it to make a good electrical contact. Of (...) (26 years ago, 8-Dec-98, to lugnet.trains)