 Trains / 24063 (-10)
  Re: Wire routing

(...) Oh almost forgot an LDR file, theres's one linked on this page: (URL) (20 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Wire routing

(...) LOL (...) None of my locos use baseplates. I've found the best way is to have a 2x2 hole right next to the technic plate you attach the motor to, and attach the connector to the motor with the wires pointing towards the attachment pin. The (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Wire routing

"Larry Pieniazek" <larry.(mylastname)@...e.DOT.com> wrote in message news:IAn1Ew.21DE@lugnet.com... (...) Dang, and I wasn't going to make a post.... Oh well, It looks like there could be a need for me to get my Dremel out and try my hand at (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Wire routing

(...) I don't quite understand, either. Why can't you simply splice LEGO wire with thin wire, or back to itself? JOHN (20 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Wire routing

Since you aren't using a train base plate, I assume you are using a 2x4 electric plate attached to the motor contacts and then attaching the 2x2 wire concetor to the under side of the 2x4 electric plate ? SteveB (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Wire routing

It has been a really long time since I've posted in .trains seeking help! (maybe never, I forget) :) So, anyway, here's the sitch. I have a diesel loco I am building. As many of you know, I usually don't use baseplates (and since this one needs (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains)

  An alternative open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company

To Mr. Jørgen Vig Knudstorp CEO of LEGO Company Billund Denmark Dear Mr. Knudstorp, We are writing to you, the highest authority of the LEGO® Company, to affirm our support of LEGO despite the recent controversial color changes to light grey, dark (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.trains, lugnet.color) !!

  Re: The Great Ball Contraption 2.0

(...) ... (...) But wait, there's more... First, a friend (another Bryan) came over with his module, and then the next day, we had a club meeting, where our whole LEGO club had modules. After running Bryan's for a bit, I considered adding a "Maximum (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, lugnet.events.brickfest) !

  Re: Hats off to Jake!

(...) I've said it before, I'll say it again: I want to be Jake when I grow up... Thank you, Jake - for being a LEGO FAN first, and employee second! And I'm looking forward to seeing you in Cincinnati! JohnG, GMLTC (20 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Hats off to Jake!

(...) SNIP (...) Jake! - keep suggesting! And thanx! (20 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact