 Trains / 24004
  How does LEGO still not know?

Hello all you Train Heads I just got off the phone with Customer service; I was calling about the well-known defective train wheels. Well it seems that the people in customer service still know nothing about this issue. I have personally called in (...) (19 years ago, 11-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: How does LEGO still not know?

(...) I have had the same response from customer service ( or at least a lady on the phone at s@H ). They seem to have no memory of the events that happend the day before when you rang and spoke to the same person to make sure you get the same help. (...) (19 years ago, 16-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains)