 Trains / 23853 (-5)
  Re: Grade Crossing Signal Thingy...

(...) You'll need more than a program, you'll need to make sensors of some sort, as sensors that detect magnets are not on offer from LEGO. Chris Phillips made some (reedswitch based, I think) sensors, and documented what he did. it requires some (...) (20 years ago, 16-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Grade Crossing Signal Thingy...

Magnets, righto. How do I do that? I've spent most of today trying to put together a program for a pressure pad triggered setup, haven't had any sucess. Same with a light program. I don't have any idea how to use magnets. Do you have a program I (...) (20 years ago, 16-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Red Track (was: Say What???)

"Steve Bliss" <steve.bliss@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:I8tyrF.1vqr@lugnet.com... (...) mmm, needs lights! (20 years ago, 16-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Red Track (was: Say What???)

(...) Ack! Don't give them any ideas! "Space Train", anyone? With trans-neon-yellowgreen tracks? (URL) trans-neon-yellowgreen tracks>> Steve (20 years ago, 16-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Grade Crossing Signal Thingy...

Anyone have any tips on programming the crossing so it works (...) Yes, go with magnets! :) I put my programme in the RCX 3 times, each time changing the light sensor to a higher setting. It worked great the 1st time in a shopping mall, but our (...) (20 years ago, 16-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact