 Trains / 23848 (-10)
  Re: Say What???

(...) Lego's new shade of gray - GRED! After reading all the other posts and finding the true origins of this section of track I'm relieved that this is not a new shade of gray Lego is trying to push on us! -Patrick (20 years ago, 16-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Tanker 10016 Out of Stock

It probably is sold out, I am able to buy all other cars wholesale, but 10016 is not available, 10013/14/15/17 are, so probably gone, guard them well!!! (20 years ago, 16-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Grade Crossing Signal Thingy...

(...) The red/white bar is called the crossing gate I think. I don't think there are any fancy/complicated names for the parts. (...) I think it was not NGLTC, but rather GFLTC, specifically Robin Werner's work. I think Robin put up a link to info (...) (20 years ago, 16-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Tanker 10016 Out of Stock

I do not know if this is old news, but the 10016 Tanker is listed as "Sold Out' on the S@H website. I hope not because I would like to add some more cars to the collection. (20 years ago, 16-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Say What???

(...) Works for me. Alternativly try (URL) and clicking on the Lego link. The link for the red track info is near the bottom of the page. Another method might be a google search for lucajuventino (one word) and navigatng from there Tim (20 years ago, 16-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Say What???

(...) That URL was garbled. Can you try it again? (20 years ago, 16-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Grade Crossing Signal Thingy...

(...) sweet. that's one of the better solutions i've seen for this. i think it was the ltc from georga that had the automated grade crossing at brickfest 2003. from what i remember it was very relyable and worked with magnents and a light sensor. (...) (20 years ago, 16-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Red Track (was: Say What???)

(...) Anyone caught with prototypes outside would be caught red-handed. (...) Cute red ghost on that page. pete.w (c'mon Lego how about transparent-whatever train track) (20 years ago, 16-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Grade Crossing Signal Thingy...

What the heck are they called? I know the whole thing is referred to as a grade crossing, but other than crossbucks, I don't know what to call it. Anyways, I cooked this up recently: (3 URLs) It's going to be part of a larger module with a road (...) (20 years ago, 16-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Red Track (was: Say What???)

(...) Hi, I was surprised to have a so great reaction to my pictures of the 9V curved track prototype! I assure that it is not a fake. It is not painted or edited by a computer grafic program. Simple, it is a prototype! Why red? Because Lego usually (...) (20 years ago, 15-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact