 Trains / 23761
  Super Cief Consists

The old Super Cief Consists link doesn't work any more. But I've found another site that has some good information regarding the early streamline versions (uses E1 engines enstead of F3s). But the cars are mostly the same, the later SC haveing a (...) (20 years ago, 30-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Another useful link Re: Super Cief Consists

I didn't see this listed, but I may have missed it. (URL) It has some great detailed drawings of modern engines, mostly US. Including many variations of more common models such as the GP-38 and SD-40. Unfortunatly it also exposes how much LEGO (...) (20 years ago, 7-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Another useful link Re: Super Cief Consists

(...) Nifty resource. The guy must have a lot of time on his hands to make so many drawings (and we're the beneficiaries). I'm adding it. (...) How so? i think the cab's too small but given the amount of selective compression needed, I think they (...) (20 years ago, 8-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Another useful link Re: Super Cief Consists

(...) I just would have been nice if ALL the hidden parts had been dk green, I already have orange and black. I was also dissapointed the jumper plates are black and not dk green. As for the build, I like the 4 stud cab, as it keeps it to scale with (...) (20 years ago, 8-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)