 Trains / 23761
23760  |  23762
Subject:
Super Cief Consists
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 2004 18:19:38 GMT

The old Super Cief Consists link doesn’t work any more.

But I’ve found another site that has some good information regarding the early streamline versions (uses E1 engines enstead of F3s). But the cars are mostly the same, the later SC haveing a mail car added at times.

http://www.trainweb.org/fredatsf/consists1.htm

The great thing is that this site also has a few other passenger consists listed. I’m glad I found this, as I’m currently working on a California Zephyr with WP cars and engines. And a SP commuter with a GP9 “torpedo boat” in black widow colors for traction. And this is the first good online reference I found for the SP cars.

For more information on cars, including the Amtrak Metroliner, go to the following link:

http://www.trainweb.org/fredatsf/

Mat