 Trains / 23708 (-5)
  Re: NIce Train Deal!

(...) I agree! it's a nice (cheap) and good set. It has an excellent selection of parts for both train and space heads. I mean, where else can you get TWENTY EIGHT trans smoke panels?! And I suppose the nose and wedges are good if you like space. (...) (20 years ago, 20-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.ca.viclug)

  NIce Train Deal!

OK, I finally bought my first train set (and I'm only 37!) the High Speed Train (4511) which is on sale at TRU in Canada for $80(cdn). To see what a deal I got I looked in the catalogue I got in the mail the other day and it lists the speed (...) (20 years ago, 19-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.ca.viclug)

  The Shrine of Our Lady of the Snows 2004 Lego Display

Greetings, After a successful show last year, COLTC was again invited to display at the Shrine of Our Lady of the Snows, in Belleville, IL, near St. Louis, MO. This year an entire building was dedicated to the Lego display, which again was featured (...) (20 years ago, 17-Nov-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX) !!

  Re: Steam locomotive drive assembly

(...) liftarm from here: (URL) (20 years ago, 16-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Lego Train Wins Prize at Hull (UK) Model Railway Show!

(...) I should point out that Mark's award is even greater than it might seem to the US AFOL. Unlike in the US, in the UK Lego trains are not really represented in the general railway modelling community (well its just Mark really!) and for him to (...) (20 years ago, 16-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact