 Trains / 23696
    Re: New and old to lugnet at the same time :-) —Ross Crawford
   (...) Hi Samarth, I especially like your co-co undercarriage arrangement, with the actual motor hidden in the centre. Although it would mean the loco hangs out more in the corners, it is much easier to make a reasonable length co-co loco ;) ROSCO (20 years ago, 15-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: New and old to lugnet at the same time :-) —Samarth Moray
   (...) Hi Ross, THANKS! It's actually quite flexible you know, it's not neccessary that it should hang out too much. I've got this idea in my head, but I haven't yet tried it out in real life: Use a jumper plate and fix it into the stud holes between (...) (20 years ago, 16-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains)