 Trains / 23663 (-10)
  Re: Missing Link

(...) Do you have any more clues to go on? Possible name or who sponsored it or anything? All I could think of was (URL) Hope that helps. (20 years ago, 10-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Missing Link

(...) Dunno if this is the site you're looking for, but the best site for inspiring me is-- (URL) where I got the idea to do the GM SD70ACe from. Anyway, there you are. Dave (20 years ago, 10-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Missing Link

Hi Can anyone help? There used to be a really good train website with "thousands" of large quality photos. It had a similar layout to (URL). But, I can't seem to find it anymore. Anyone know anything about it or where it might be located? It was (...) (20 years ago, 10-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: BNSF high balls it!

(...) Received last night at my abode in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. I will add to all the favourable reviews--the set is very nicely done! The colour scheme is impressive, and the general look of the locomotive is authentic to the real thing. I just (...) (20 years ago, 10-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: BNSF high balls it!

(...) Mine arrived on Monday, but my wife has decided to hold it untill Christmas! But a friend got hers on Saturday, so I got to examin one up close at least. Mat (20 years ago, 10-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: BNSF high balls it!

(...) Woo Hoo, got mine last night. Bruce (20 years ago, 10-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains)

  A Christmas Train

I start out with a confession ... I am no "Engineer" but my love for LEGO knows no bounds. Here is a Christmas Train that I designed for my home. It is on the weaker side for details ... however the highlight for me is the location of the train. (...) (20 years ago, 9-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.org.us.cedarlug, FTX)

  Re: new 2005 trainset?

(...) (URL) (...) It seems to me that the wagon is tan, and the end slopes don't exist yet - 1x2x2 slopes, a 1-wide version of the slope in the yellow car design. Jason Railton (20 years ago, 8-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Steam locomotive drive assembly

(...) Very very nice, is there an ldraw? Lester (20 years ago, 8-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: new 2005 trainset?

(...) well rosco yes your right. but the good news is we can make this car.. heres the original design.. a ttjx 68 foot car. with the new 10133 its possible to make a yellow car now (URL) (20 years ago, 8-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact