 Trains / 23613 (-10)
  Anyone seen the LEGO 65537 at hobby shops yet?

Train and Marketplace Folk, I would love for Santa to put a LEGO 65537 set, or two, under the Christmas tree this year. Unfortunately, I know how difficult that will be if Santa cannot find one available at a retail store. So, as one of Santa's (...) (20 years ago, 29-Oct-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  CPLTC appearance at GETS 2004 - Best in Show

As one of the Canadian Prairie LEGO Train Clubs (CPLTC), the Northern Alberta LEGO Users Group (NALUG) regularly appears at local model railroad events. This year NALUG organized a 35-foot by 22-foot LEGO train display at the Great Edmonton Train (...) (20 years ago, 29-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce) !!

  Re: DCC Controlled Signal

(...) I think with a red/green bi-colour LED you can get any colour between the two by varying the mark/space ratio of the alternating waveform. A DCC controller varies the mark/space ratio of a square wave in order to drive the motor at different (...) (20 years ago, 28-Oct-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.parts.mod)

  Re: Public Display Tips?

(...) I will have to add this somehow maybe a flyer instead. (...) I will write one up. This poster is great although I don't have this artistic talent: (URL) This press pack is extremely helpful: (...) I never knew you could get Lego to list the (...) (20 years ago, 28-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.trains)

  Re: 10133 BNSF Locomotive Ship date?

(...) Outchee. I'm sorry for my mistake. I did not realise a search page orders older post on top of newer ones sometimes. (...) I try few, refine if too much clutter shows up or simplify if too less shows up. Just like a internet search. With (...) (20 years ago, 27-Oct-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 10133 BNSF Locomotive Ship date?

(...) Hi Manfred, LOL, you might want to check the dates on Juan's post and the thread you referenced in your link. I'd be very surprised if Juan performed a search on Oct 21 and it came up with the thread you mentioned (which transpired on Oct 26). (...) (20 years ago, 27-Oct-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Public Display Tips?

I missed the start of this thread when it was originally posted, hopefully my answers aren't too redundant (some will be) or too late. (...) I'd post it to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug for sure and the appropriate NJ, PA, (...) (20 years ago, 27-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.trains)

  Re: 10133 BNSF Locomotive Ship date?

Hello Juan, This has been asked and answered before. Next time, I recomment you preform a small search on the topic (for instance with keyword BNSF) before you post. See this tread: (URL) friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen. (20 years ago, 27-Oct-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Why is it pushed back? Was:Burlington is being shipped (in Europe, that is)

We already had several copies of the real BNSF set present on LEGOWORLD 2004. One is shown here: (URL) picture by AndreasTretbar. The Clikits fragment seen in the back of the picture isn't a poster or banner, but a realy nice bedcover + pillow case (...) (20 years ago, 27-Oct-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.clikits, FTX)

  Re: Why is it pushed back? Was:Burlington is being shipped (in Europe, that is)

(...) that is exact.. here in europe, for the BNSF, the initial ship date was 11/09/04 and it has finally been shiped 10/24/04. Didier Enjary (20 years ago, 26-Oct-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact