 Trains / 23602
Re: Why is it pushed back? Was:Burlington is being shipped (in Europe, that is)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 2004 16:08:02 GMT

Why does the release date keep getting pushed back in  the US?  When I
pre-ordered mine, the shipping date was November 11, 2004.  Then it got pushed
back to November 24th.  Now it says it will ship by december 8th!  What going
on?

-Juan