 Trains / 23603
Re: Why is it pushed back? Was:Burlington is being shipped (in Europe, that is)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 2004 16:45:48 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Juan Rodriguez wrote:
Why does the release date keep getting pushed back in  the US?

Simple: This isn't an exact science. We estimate our best guess and work hard to
get things in place by those dates in order to get you goods as quickly as
possible.

Overall, our track record is that we typically ship on or often before the
posted ship dates. On some occasions, due to the process taking longer, customs
taking longer, production taking longer, or any other number of possibilities,
we have to push back a bit.

I know how you feel though, I'm as eager to get mine as you are yours!

Jake
---
Jake McKee
Community Liaison