 Trains / 23592
Re: MOC: Pacific Coast Shay #2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 24 Oct 2004 20:47:36 GMT

In lugnet.trains, C. L. GunningCook wrote:

Ross, that is one extremely fine looking engine. Nice done!!! The overall shape is pleasing and true to form. I am especially fond of the curve “walls” on the tender. I think that the tan and black is a great combo and it’s nice to see you add the extra detailing. The technical bits are beyond me, but I am train fan enough to know that that is one impressive looking MOC.

LOL technical bits beyond you? After you just motorised an entire fairground????

And thanks for your help on this MOC, it is much appreciated.

ROSCO