 Trains / 23543 (-10)
  Re: ToPleSs : the Art of building between the studs

(...) Everyone knows about this technique ? Not sure, and I think a very few people explore it widely, and only one guy has done a presentation about it :). As you've seen, Erik has combined all these "non classical" techniques (SNOT, AZMEP and (...) (20 years ago, 10-Oct-04, to lugnet.build.schleim, lugnet.trains)

  Re: New BBB parts

<snip> (...) Hello Horst, All three train wheels are now available in Black, Red and Dark Gray. (2 URLs) Kind Regards, Ben Fleskes Big Ben Bricks LLC ps There is also something new for the Technic crowd In lugnet.trains, Horst Lehner wrote: (20 years ago, 10-Oct-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: ToPleSs : the Art of building between the studs

Erik "brickerik" Amzallag wrote in message ... (...) after (...) Very, very nice Erik! I thought to start with when I saw your post... "oh, everyone knows how to do that"... but when I looked at the pics and saw what you had done with it I was (...) (20 years ago, 9-Oct-04, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build.schleim, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Motor and Light for 10133 Burlington Northern Santa Fe Locomotive?

(...) Hello All, Hello Jake/Lego Rep, I was just wondering why this train set is not available on Australian Shop at Home ? (URL) a great looking American train , and I would like to get my hands on One or Two or Three etc. Or is Lego going to (...) (20 years ago, 9-Oct-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Motor and Light for 10133 Burlington Northern Santa Fe Locomotive?

(...) Thanks for the heads up on the pre-order, Paul! Just ordered mine. Thanks TLC for putting together these wonderful sets! It is appreciated, Dave K (20 years ago, 8-Oct-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.trains)

  Motor and Light for 10133 Burlington Northern Santa Fe Locomotive?

Dear Jake or LEGO rep, Just saw that 10133 is now available for pre-order on Shop-At-Home (awesome, thanks!). The description doesn't mention adding a motor or light kit. Obviously adding a motor will work and I'm assuming (hoping) 10133 includes (...) (20 years ago, 8-Oct-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Electrical pick-up for 9v track

(...) The patina is an acid of sorts that reacts with the copper. Not sure of the end result would be to conductivity. I imagine it would be reduced some but not totally impeded. Mike (20 years ago, 8-Oct-04, to lugnet.parts.custom, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Electrical pick-up for 9v track

(...) Any idea how much this effect conductivity? Mat (20 years ago, 8-Oct-04, to lugnet.parts.custom, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Electrical pick-up for 9v track

(...) Not sure, but you can purchase the copper tape untinned as well. (...) I'd thought of this. Scince I already plan to make solid metal wheels, I was thinking of drilling the center wheel larger on one side, and using an insulating insert. And (...) (20 years ago, 8-Oct-04, to lugnet.parts.custom, lugnet.trains)

  Re: New BBB parts

Hello Ben, (...) Those are way cool. I will order some, but wanted to know whether they will be available oin the other colors as well, so I can perhaps order all colors at once... Greetings Horst (20 years ago, 26-Sep-04, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact