 Trains / 23523 (-10)
  RC Racing at NWBrickCon™ 2004!!

A first ever course for racing LEGO® RC Cars will be at the NWBrickCon™ 2004. Dan Parker, founding member of PNLTC (now PSLTC), owner of TbP (Trainbuilder Productions), and a sponsor of this year's NWBrickCon™, has built a large RC race course for (...) (20 years ago, 5-Oct-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.castle, FTX) !!

  Re: 2-6-4-T Steamlocomotive

Looks good, the macaroni brick seems to be a popular choice for boilers at moment! Is that a hairbrush I see? My main problem is that the overall loco proportions don't quite look right, perhaps if it was rebuilt using the same details and (...) (20 years ago, 4-Oct-04, to lugnet.build.schleim, lugnet.trains)

  rtlToronto Attending 2 Train Shows in the Same Month!

Hello everyone, rtlToronto LEGO Train Club (rtlTLTC) will have a display at the Toronto Hobby Show from November 5 thru 7, 2004 at the International Center, located in Toronto, Ontario. To find general information about the hobby show, see the link (...) (20 years ago, 30-Sep-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.trains)

  ParLUGment to Display at Railfair 27, Ottawa, Canada

Hello, The Ottawa LEGO club ParLUGment is pleased to announce our second train layout showing in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. On October 16th and 17th, we will be displaying a 25' x 16' LEGO Train layout at Railfair 27. This is double the size of last (...) (20 years ago, 30-Sep-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment) !

  2-6-4-T Steamlocomotive

Hi! I want to introduce my latest MOC, a 2-6-4-T steamlocomotive: (URL) Although there is no real-live-model of it, I got a lot of inspirations from british and german locos. The 2-6-4-T is 43 studs long, 7 studs wide (what else ;-) ) with a (...) (20 years ago, 29-Sep-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.schleim, lugnet.trains, FTX) !

  Re: Difference between front image and instructions in set 133

(...) I think it is more a design change between the cover photo shoot and the creation of the instructions. Most other examples (e.g. 721 and 8860) have used new parts in the instructions and the set itself which were probably not yet available (...) (20 years ago, 29-Sep-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Difference between front image and instructions in set 133

(...) Perhaps the 1X2 brick fell off between assembly and the photography session beings it appears it's held on by just two studs from the under side of the plate. -Patrick (20 years ago, 29-Sep-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Difference between front image and instructions in set 133

Comparing a render of the set 133 locomotive with my actual copy, I noticed a difference: a black 1x2 brick between the wheels on each side. Thinking that either my actual train or the ldraw file is wrong I checked the instructions again. And I (...) (20 years ago, 28-Sep-04, to lugnet.trains)

  NWBrickCon™ 2004 Deadlines

As Halloween and NWBrickCon™ 2004 draws near, we want to be sure you don't get caught dead without knowing why...er, when the deadlines are. October 2 - First day of BYOB (Buy Your Own Badge) begins. Online registration will continue to be $35, but (...) (20 years ago, 28-Sep-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.castle, FTX) !

  Re: New MOC: S P A C E Monorail in dark red

(...) Hehe...sounds like 3vil pervaded the train camp enough to bring one of 'em over to space (SPACE!) hm..or maybe that's... "S P A C E T R A I N !" -Scott L (20 years ago, 27-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact