 Trains / 23404
Re: A strange warning on the s@h about the kit K4519
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 2004 13:23:27 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Erik Amzallag wrote:
   Hi,

I browsed the s@h when I saw this on the kit K4519 Cross Track Kit : http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?p=K4519

“Will not work with circle track found in #4511 High Speed Train Kit & #K4511 Passenger Train Kit.”

I watched the details, and yes, with only the kit K4519 and the tracks of the train 4511, it’s impossible to make the layout which is showed on the pics ( only on the larger image) : it’s missing 2 straight tracks. But I think the warning is not appropriate : we can think that the tracks from the kit are not compatible with the tracks and/or the motor from the train set (it was my first reaction). Even if we buy this kit, we can make a bigger layout, which would be different from the exemple.

I believe it’s a bad error of communication.

I just passed this (very good) comment on to the legoshop.com team. I’ve heard back that this is on their to-do list and they’re working on improving it.

Thanks for the heads up!

Jake
---
Jake McKee