 Trains / 23360
  Re: New BBB parts

Cool, I'm sure there will be a lot of people as excited as me by these! One question, are the new small wheels half a brick wide? That was the impression I got from the mention of using a 5 long axle and from the fact that the Lego wheels of the (...) (20 years ago, 15-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: New BBB parts

(...) I have a few copies and I am PRETTY sure they're 1/2 wide or close to it but not 100%... Hope that helps (until Ben can answer for sure) (...) That IS cool! :-) (20 years ago, 15-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: New BBB parts

The new small wheels are just under 1/2 stud wide with a hub extension that is 1/16 stud (.5mm) extra. So the overall width is 4.5mm or about .56 studs wide. The hub extension helps the wheels fit the width of the track better. A standard 9v train (...) (20 years ago, 15-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)