 Trains / 23260
    Re: Roundy Roundy —Ondrew Hartigan
   (...) I think the point Rick was trying to make was if you bring a mountain to a show it's likely to be mostly assembled and takes far less time to make show ready. I do have to disagree with the cost factor however. Building BIG items like my (...) (20 years ago, 31-Jul-04, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Roundy Roundy —David Laswell
   (...) Or at least you hope so... ;P (...) The rarity of the pieces used, the level of detail, and the size of the MOC come into play there. Jason Spears likes to build small tudor houses in rare colors, and Chris Leach likes to build tall structures (...) (20 years ago, 31-Jul-04, to lugnet.trains)