 Trains / 23250
    Re: Roundy Roundy —Tim David
   (...) For exhibition layouts I would say I have to agree with everything youy say above. Lego IS a toy and if you want trains to go through a moon-base so what? Loops allow for continuous movement with less operator effort. My comment about the (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jul-04, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Roundy Roundy —Jason J. Railton
   (...) Here's the track plan: (URL) I don't have any pictures of the finished module, but I think there might be some from the club events pictures. The siding in the very bottom-left started on a pier at the front of the table. That went under a (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jul-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)