 Trains / 23033 (-5)
  Re: The SPLTC Recreates the Old West

Tim, Thanks for the comments! When we decided to build a layout for this theme, it did mean that a lot of new building would have to be done. Changing the terrain to tan baseplates in most areas meant not using green roadplates since they wouldn't (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jun-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: BF 2004 LTC Container Car Swap Call for Participation

I am hoping that our club, ParLUGment, will be able to participate in the container swap. There are a couple of our members planning to attend, and I am trying to organize the creation of the containers, now that we've finally decided on a logo for (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jun-04, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

  Re: lime green

(...) On BrickLink lime green plates are available in 1x4 1x6 2x2 2x3 2x4 2x8 6x10 There is also Plate Modified 1x1 with Clip Light and Plate Modified 1 x 2 with Handle - Type 1 , you might be able to use these instead of a 1x2 if you can hide the (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jun-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: lime green

(...) Actually I have seen this before, in fact I travelled to work on one of these this morning! (The real one, not the Lego one!) Its a nice model. The strange thing was when I saw the pics I didn't think of the lime green as being the bright (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jun-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  CANCELLED: Re: LUCNY to display at Day Out With Thomas, Utica, NY June 18-27, 2004

For various reasons mostly due to the venue, LUCNY will NOT be participating in this event this year. In Lieu of this event, we will be having a local meeting to have some fun and play with our trains. This will likely be a two-day event; details to (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jun-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.loc.us.ny.uti, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact