 Trains / 22868
    Re: Containers! —Kevin Salm
   (...) (URL) (...) Hey, what's the matter with you guys?? NO ILTCO Containers??? You gotta make those yourself. Here are all the containers that LUCNY has so far: (URL) LUCNY is always ready and willing to swap containers. We are missing the (...) (20 years ago, 28-Apr-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

        Re: Containers! —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) I personally don't have access to a high quality color printer so... I am at the mercy of kind strangers who trade stickers with me. (...) Impressive pileup, I like your ILTCO container! (...) Some of these guys don't yet have (widely (...) (20 years ago, 28-Apr-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

         Re: Containers! —Jan-Albert van Ree
     (...) Is this going through? LOWLUG is currently working on containers and we would love to swap containers at BrickFest DC. As we need to order parts to build these we'd like to know in advance how many containers (and sticker sets for people who (...) (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events.brickfest)

         Re: Containers! —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) I believe we have a volunteer to coordinate this. Details are being finalised. Please stay tuned for an announcement. I would prefer not to say who has volunteered, let them make the announcement themselves. There may be a commemorative (...) (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: Containers! —Aaron Coghill
    "Kevin Salm" <kdsalm@dreamscape.com> wrote in message (...) gotta make (...) containers (...) ones will (...) Stay tuned, BLTG , the Brisbane Lego Train Group is up and running, and will have a set of containers to trade soon, for the next event (...) (20 years ago, 28-Apr-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

        Re: Containers! —Teunis Davey
   (...) Hello, All Lego Train Clubs/Groups ! I will say again ,for any other LTC out there,that does not have a M>ltc container ! Please Email Me at:- teunisdavey@yahoo.com.au . Sorry , I don't have enough time to email every LTC. (Or Should this wait (...) (20 years ago, 29-Apr-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

        Re: Containers! —Paul Janssen
   One of our members is actively gathering bricks for containers, I am in the process of making stickers. COLTC will have containers available for swapping soon. Paul (20 years ago, 29-Apr-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)