 Trains / 22767
    Simple RC Throttle for LDCC —Mark Riley
   Having recently acquired the 8376 Hot Flame RC Car... [LEGOSet 8376] ...it didn't take too long before I got to thinking about how this bit of gadgetry might be useful in the train environment. :-) So, here's the idea: (URL) Yep, that's a micromotor (...) (20 years ago, 13-Apr-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Simple RC Throttle —Mark Riley
   Just another thought or two... I tried running a non-DCC locomotive (i.e. one with a regular train motor :-) by hooking the RC receiver's output directly to the track. You get 3 speeds forward and reverse: real slow, medium, and full speed. No doubt (...) (20 years ago, 13-Apr-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: Simple RC Throttle —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I believe a full sized motor was used, and I believe it was MichLTC's own Steve Ringe at the meeting before last. There may have been others though. (20 years ago, 13-Apr-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)