 Trains / 22677
22676  |  22678
Subject:
Minifig scale Ford F-150 (6-wide)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 2004 21:49:26 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

I’ve just finished my first town MOC in quite some time...this F-150 uses the 1 stud = 1 foot scale, which makes it a large 6-wide truck. Definitely suitable for an 8-wide train layout ;)

One of the features of this truck is the third door, seen here:

More pictures here. Note that I didn’t use the “tubesnot” idea that is shown there--that was a Schleim concept study, discussed in this thread.

And I will eventually build both a green (the one I had at PDX) and blue (the one I have now) camper shell for the truck. That and the minifig camera will just about cover things...

Derek