 Trains / 22653 (-5)
  Re: Ribbed panel construction idea

(...) Back to the drawing board! I could have sworn that the droopy arm type was the older one. Oh well. Tim (21 years ago, 26-Mar-04, to lugnet.build, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Ribbed panel construction idea

(...) Then it seems there is a problem. The handles that don't droop are too long to place end-to-end like that. Jason Railton (21 years ago, 26-Mar-04, to lugnet.build, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Ribbed panel construction idea

(...) I have a comparison picture of those in my BS galleries: (URL) schleim, Clark (21 years ago, 26-Mar-04, to lugnet.build, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Modifying 9v Wyes

Will the terror end??? (URL) more switches fall to the Dremel! The double switch works very nice. I'll see what I'm in the mood for next. As usual, let me know what you think! Dave K (...) (21 years ago, 26-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Ribbed panel construction idea

(...) Hi Tim, That piece sounded unfamiliar to me so I went over to Peeron, and it appears that you've spec'd the type 1 version (URL) They indicate that it was produced from '78 to '85, which was during my dark age, which is why it seemed (...) (21 years ago, 26-Mar-04, to lugnet.build, lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact