 Trains / 22623 (-10)
  Re: TLC Train Improvements

(...) Josh (21 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Switch box, shelves, EMDSD40ace, Oh My!

(...) SD70ACe, ;) (URL) (21 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

  Re: 8-wide "Hogwart's Express" using Big Ben wheels

(...) My thinking on the techinic peg/axle (part #3747) is that the drive rod will remain rigid, and, since one side of the peg/axle connecter can move in and out freely, the space between the drive rod and the wheel will change. Unfortunately, I (...) (21 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains)

  A new American Class 4-4-0 wood burning steam engine

I just finished uploading pictures of my new steam engine to my web site. I decided to put up pictures even though the engine is still missing one black macaroni brick (Since a lot of my LEGO is still in boxes from the last move, it will be a while (...) (21 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: 8-wide "Hogwart's Express" using Big Ben wheels

(...) Done, well sort of. I have already completed a mallard, although it was built before bbb wheels. Instead i am using the old red wheels, and some metal flanges they are very similar in size to the bbb wheels. The way I acomplished it was a set (...) (21 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  4-6-2 Wheel Formations using BBB wheels

There's been a discussion going on under the '8-wide Hogwarts Express' thread concerning wheel formations and drive/push rods using BBB driver wheels. I'd like to take the liberty of opening this up and starting a new thread requesting all you (...) (21 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 8-wide "Hogwart's Express" using Big Ben wheels

(...) I think some sort of flexibility is also required in the drive rods themselves. Teunis Davey uses flex rods and he says this works - so this might be worth a try. Geoff (21 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 8-wide "Hogwart's Express" using Big Ben wheels

(...) Now that is inspired genius! You wouldn't really have to connect the middle wheels to the rods at all though, which may make it easier. The possibility is there for adding skirts to the hundreds of 'Mallards' that are about to appear... I can (...) (21 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 8-wide "Hogwart's Express" using Big Ben wheels

(...) I bought two sets of drive wheels from Ben. Four red ones for my American 4-4-0, which I just finished (less one black macaroni... grrr), and 6 black wheels for eventually making a 4-6-2. I haven't even started planning my 4-6-2, but I have (...) (21 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: BUGS - Sandgate Show, Photos available

Layout looks great. The woolworths is cool. I am interested in how you guys have the yellow brick set up so may come along to a meeting soon, I have mine in storage and have never used it. The videos are cool, love the one where the train moves (...) (21 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact