 Trains / 22603 (-10)
  Re: BUGS - Sandgate Show, Photos available

(...) Aaron mate great photo work. when you look back at the first show 2 years ago we are just getting better each time. Again thanks for the effort and support you have given to BLTG. to all our members thanks to all for the support I know we (...) (21 years ago, 22-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Streamliner Dome Car Instructions Corrected and BF PDX 2004

Hi, I tried to order a copy of the instructions from CafePress a couple of weeks ago and was informed there were still problems with the printing. See the email below I received from CafePress: You order has been canceled because there was some (...) (21 years ago, 22-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  BUGS - Sandgate Show, Photos available

Hi all, the photos that i took from the Sandgate Model train and hobby show. After moderation: (URL) sure to check out the vids. 1) There is one of Gary's track buffer taking a hit. (these were great, ther absorbed the impact of the train hitting a (...) (21 years ago, 22-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Open Poll...

(...) Mine is the technic plates that I usually use to attach bogies to the chassis :D ROSCO (21 years ago, 21-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Making train switch control unit modularized

Since adding motorized switch units to my LEGO track Wyes, I needed to come up with a good control unit. My first was 4 switches built into one box. Then I thought, "Hey! What if I wanted to expand? Add more switches??" Inspired by rtlToronto robot (...) (21 years ago, 21-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

  Brickshelf MOCs page

Hi folks! I only signed up to Lugnet couple months or so ago, but I finally got a digital camera and have posted pictures of my various MOCs on my brickshelf page: <www.brickshelf.com/...=Earthman> There's a variety of different ones, even ones made (...) (21 years ago, 20-Mar-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Custom Curved Switch in our layout

(...) That's right, without extra washer it is too tight. so, one could either modify the switch, but easier would be the use of washers (or if big wheels are used on an axle, make it a bit more roomier. (...) oops, yup, that is right. when (...) (21 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Custom Curved Switch in our layout

I think we determined that the derail was caused the wheels being a little too close together. Even with the large flanges, the steam engine would traverse the switch, if a small washer were used to keep the big wheels a bit farther apart. Also, one (...) (21 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains)

  NovaLUG to display in New Minas, Nova Scotia, March 20th

Greetings all, NovaLUG will participating in the Kings county Hobby Show at County Fair Mall in New Minas, Nova Scotia, tomorrow, March 20th. The show is from 9 am until 3 pm, free admission. New Minas is near the start of the Annapolis Valley, just (...) (21 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.ca.novalug, lugnet.loc.ca.ns)

  Re: Custom Curved Switch in our layout

I love those flanges on that steamer! I've been trying to aqcuire some for a while now. I didn't know there were 2 sizes!?! -brickmodder (21 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact