 Trains / 22558 (-10)
  Re: 8-wide "Hogwart's Express" using Big Ben wheels

(...) (snip the image because I'm on my dial-up connection!) (...) Yea, and all it took was for someone (Thanks, Ben!) to design, mold and sell their own train wheels! The technic axle is attached to this (URL) piece>, it's a bit hard to find. I've (...) (21 years ago, 15-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  I need your help... and info!

(Note: please trim newsgroups on reply) All, As you know, I work both with you and with colleagues inside the LEGO Company. My efforts internally include a large bit of "training and introduction" about AFOLs. Projects like the "AFOLs" comic are (...) (21 years ago, 15-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.announce, FTX) !!

  Re: 8-wide "Hogwart's Express" using Big Ben wheels

(...) To John, I really like the way that you have built the boiler !It's Round ! I hope you don't mind if I borrow that Boiler design. Nothing wrong with 9 wides ! Thanks , Teunis. (21 years ago, 15-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: 8-wide "Hogwart's Express" using Big Ben wheels

(...) FINALY a steam engine with drive rods! ondrew (21 years ago, 15-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Spamcake Diner™ Car (New)

(...) Sweeeeet Although simple in appearance it really looks great. I think the length of the model helps it a lot. The trucks however are the jewel of the model. (URL) Well done! OnDrew p.s. I hope you don’t mind me barrowing the truck design =) (21 years ago, 15-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Report: Sandgate Model Train & Hobby Show (Brisbane)

Hello all, Saturday and Sunday saw the BLTG (Brisbane Lego Train Group), at the Sandgate Model Train and Hobby Show. Gary, Ken, and Aaron went allong on Friday night to setup the track and tables. On Saturday the day was busyr than expected, but we (...) (21 years ago, 15-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains)

  8-wide "Hogwart's Express" using Big Ben wheels

So I got some wheels from Ben Fleskes, and knew I had to build a version of the "Hogwart's Express" from the Harry Potter movies. There's only four pictures in the (URL) folder>, here is a preview image: (URL) The boiler is build from a whole bunch (...) (21 years ago, 15-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Spamcake Diner™ Car (New)

(...) It's beauuuuutiful! (...) Spamcake on rails .. the only way to go. -Tom McD. (21 years ago, 14-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Spamcake Diner™ Car (New)

I have been collecting (URL) this part> in gray for about 5 years now-- it has only appeared in 1 set in gray, back in 1998 ((URL) Set 5542>) Anyway, I finally decided what to do with those I had accumulated, and here it is-- my Spamcake Diner™ Car: (...) (21 years ago, 14-Mar-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Challenger 4-6-6-4

Hi! I have posted some pics on Brickshelf of my new train. The Challenger 4-6-6-4 locovotiv in black painting. Have a look if you want: (URL) I also put up some better pics of my Danish S-class locomotiv: (URL) Henrik (21 years ago, 14-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact