 Trains / 22471
    Back on track —Dirk Meier
   Hi Train fans! After I had problems with my email provider and afterwards problems with news setup of my new computer, now I am back on LUGNET! Several unbelievable things have had happend with LEGO and I could only comment this on 1000Steine.de. (...) (21 years ago, 27-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Back on track —Mattias Martensson
   (...) Hi Dirk I completely agree with you regarding the new colours. I also have similar feeling of being let down by someone you thought you could thrust. I only wish and hope that you will not give up the fine parts of the hobby. Creating new (...) (21 years ago, 27-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)