 Trains / 22348 (-5)
  Train poster

I have updated my train poster and virtual MOCs on my web page. (URL) I was re-modeling the locomotive I included the wheel that I've noticed in the nose of an actual SD in the switchyard near the Westminster Quay. My question is: what is the (...) (21 years ago, 10-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Idea for a track power pickup for non motored trains...

Photos of the first stage (URL) (21 years ago, 10-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train Posters, yes again

Convenient (21 years ago, 10-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Idea for a track power pickup for non motored trains...

(...) Sometimes my english, plays against me..... My idea was to use the metallic wheels of the motor in a standard boggie, for testing purposes, if this works, the following step was to make a copy of the wheels with a lathe, but Larry and Dean (...) (21 years ago, 10-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Idea for a track power pickup for non motored trains...

(...) If you ar going to "sacrifice" a motor for the wheels, why not use its power pickups. Lester (21 years ago, 10-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact