 Trains / 22288
  Re: Big Ben's trainwheels

(...) Thank you. (...) Thank you for the kind words and feedback. The Big Ben Bricks 30.4 (mm) Flanged Driver has never been intended as a end-it-all solution for trains. When I started desiging these I quickly determined that a range of wheels is (...) (20 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Big Ben's trainwheels

(...) I thought about this for a while too... the best way is probably to sacrifice an old Technic axle, make a little aluminium bushing that slides right over the Technic axcle, put that into the chuck. Now put the wheels on the Technic axle and (...) (20 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)