 Trains / 22284
  Re: Big Ben's trainwheels

(...) Hmmm that might work... Guess I need to take 2 to work tomorrow and put them up on the lathe for some rearranging :D One thing : did you just cut something to make the diameter smaller or did you also make the wheels "thinner" to keep the (...) (21 years ago, 5-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Big Ben's trainwheels

(...) This is the image I posted to the "Big Ben Brick's Beta" mailing list: (URL) diameter of the wheel remains the same, by removing the flange using the blue line as a guide allows the flange of the wheels on either side to actually go *behind* (...) (21 years ago, 5-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)