 Trains / 22253 (-10)
  Re: TRAIN RIDE

(...) It was cool. Thanks to Stripes for posting a reply so I remembered to go check. While one is in the vicinity of that folder, the trench one is worth checking out too. Here's hoping that you, Steve, decide to write up a tutorial on how you did (...) (21 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad, lugnet.animation, FTX)

  Re: TRAIN RIDE

Dude, that was really cool :) -Anne (...) (21 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad, lugnet.animation)

  Re: My ISCC3 entry : Hengelo Bier

(...) Dear Jan-Albbert, I really enjoyed your entry for the ISCC III! That nice truck and the window above the entrance are my favorites. Very well done! Leg Godt! Ben my entries got finished last minute as well: (URL) was so under pressure - I (...) (21 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  Re: Looking for Christoph Eisenring - Jeroen, you have mail......

(...) (no info about mail adresses here...) (21 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: TRAIN RIDE

(...) Sounds cool. Got any deep links? Else... color me "can't wait till this is moderated, hope I remember to go back and check!" (21 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad, lugnet.animation, FTX)

  TRAIN RIDE

Ever wonder what it is like to ride your railroad? (URL) low resolution for dial up (URL) If the pictures are jumpy (large file) try "save pacture as" and play from your computer. Enjoy Steve (21 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad, lugnet.animation, FTX)

  Re: My ISCC3 entry : Hengelo Bier

(...) Nooo...ooo. Czech. Czech. Czech. Best beer is Czech Beer. Best beer is Czech Beer. Best beer is Czech Beer. Pilsner = from Pilsen. Pilsen = German name of Plzen city. Plzen = town in Western Bohemia. HtH ;*) (21 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  COLTC to dispaly at GATS, Feb 7-8, Columbus, OH. Our 1 year anniversary!!!

Coming weekend, the Central Ohio Lego Train Club (COLTC) will have a 25x25 foot layout at the Columbus GATS, at the Ohio Expo Center (for directions visit www.coltc.org or www.gats.com). Show hours are 11 AM - 5 PM both days, Adult admission is $7, (...) (21 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle)

  Looking for Christoph Eisenring

Hi, Can Christoph Eisenring or anyone who knows him please contact me direct on info at digitalbricks dot nl? Thanks! Jeroen (21 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Definitive Spamcake

(...) Hey, I recognize that sector... (...) Hey, now everybody likes parfait. I ain't never met someone who didn't like parfait. You never hear someone say, "Hey, you want some parfait?" "Heck no, I don't want no parfait!" -Sean the Donkey (21 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact