 Trains / 22158 (-20)
  Re: 4410 "steam engine junction"

(...) Yes, that's 4410 set but I'm really interested in knowing what the "steam engine junction" set is? Or if there is any information or scans? Steve (21 years ago, 27-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.year.2004)

  Re: IndyLUG at NMRA District Show

(...) Last May the NGLTC, GFLTC and MSLTC did a combined layout at the SER NMRA convention in Chattanooga Tenn., and we were very well recieved. Actually the SER committee seeked us out for the show, and promoted heavly in there print and TV ads (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.trains)

  Re: IndyLUG at NMRA District Show

(...) The GMLTC displayed at the 1999 national NMRA show here in St. Paul, MN. I think we got a "neat, but they're just toys" comment from someone (yours aren't too??), but the NMRA president also told us that he considered our presence to be just (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Signing off...till March

(...) While LUGNET WAS down, but is back up now, I didn't think the outage would have impacted confirmation mails. It's a Todd question, I think. XFUT admin.general so he sees it. You might follow up with an email directly to him as well if there's (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

  IndyLUG at NMRA District Show

Wow what a fantastic event! Five of us set up a small 7 x 27 baseplate layout at the Cintral Indiana District meeting of the NMRA. Jeramy Spurgeon, Mark Peterson, Chayme Higgins, Andrew Matlock and Brian Darrow. I know several of the members took (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.trains)

  Re: BBB Train Wheels

(...) Thanks for the hint! Just ordered mine and can't wait for them to arrive... should make for some cool new capabilities... (21 years ago, 26-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Signing off...till March

Odd - I posted an answer to this a few days ago, and I still havent got a mail for confirmation? Has lugnet been down or? (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Toy & Hobby Expo Show Report - Town/Train & Space Layouts

MichLUG was happy to participate in the Toy & Hobby Expo in Novi, Michigan for a second year. This year we expanded our showing to include a Moonbase layout and a table for some large Model Team style creations by Steve Ringe and some Bionicle (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jan-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.modelteam, FTX) !!

  Re: BBB Train Wheels

(...) Forgot to mention the wheels are available in FOUR colours! Black, Red, Dark Grey & Light Grey (21 years ago, 26-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains)

  BBB Train Wheels

Haven't seen it announced in here yet, but Ben has updated his website: (URL) his fantastic train wheels are now available to order from the site. Spread the word! Can't wait for mine to arrive! (21 years ago, 26-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains)

  NALUG show pictures at GETS 2003

We finally have organized the pictures people took of NALUG's train layout at the Great Edmonton Model Train Show in late 2003. (URL) Highlights include: * new DCC system * transfer table * working Bascule bridge * rotary hopper dumper Kudos to (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jan-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.ca.nalug) !!

  Re: Getting started with LEGO trains ???

(...) Did you order it or PREorder it? Amazon lets you preorder things before they're published but you're not supposed to get charged for them till they ship. Did you get charged? I do not have any info on exact release date but I'm anxious to get (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Getting started with LEGO trains ???

I ordered this book - Getting started in LEGO trains by Jacob McKee from Amazon before Christmas and have not received it yet. Has anybody received it? Has anyone any information when it will be available? Thanks, David (21 years ago, 24-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Jason Koczur and T. Jackson's MOC's appear in the LEGO Magazine

Congratulations go out to Jason Koczur and T. Jackson who had their MOC's in the latest issue of the LEGO Club Magazine. (January 2004) Jason Koczur's model was an awesome Metro Center Train Station that appeared to take up 6 large gray baseplates! (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jan-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.people, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  trying to build BUT,

Hello I was browsing on brickshelf and found the following engine that I would like to build. I wonder if anyone knows if there is a mlcad or dat file for the model. (URL) (21 years ago, 23-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 4410 "steam engine junction"

(...) Hey, Yes, set number 4410 is a Creator Set..."Build and Create" but when I went to the LEGO website this is what I found (URL) think it is just bricks or something:? Erik Bush (21 years ago, 23-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.year.2004)

  Re: 12v Transformer

Hi Alan, (...) Given the fact that 12V trains were never officially sold in teh US, this seems natural. (...) You can buy a 220V transformer and use a converter with it. Get a 30..40VA 110V-to-220V converter, or a more powerful one if you plan to (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 4410 "steam engine junction"

(...) Number 4410 is a Creator set...'Build and Create' that will be released in 2004. Care to explain what that 'steam engine junction' is? Or have some scans? Thank you Steve (21 years ago, 21-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.year.2004)

  Re: Cowans Sheldon 60 ton breakdown crane "31"

(...) LOL! I aim to please! And note the liberal use of both studded AND non-studded technic beams! ROSCO Added .technic cos of the beams thang.... (21 years ago, 21-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Cowans Sheldon 60 ton breakdown crane "31"

Again you manage to make me more interested in trains :) Spotlighted. (21 years ago, 21-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact