 Trains / 22155
Re: Signing off...till March
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 2004 18:29:57 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Sonnich Jensen wrote:
Odd - I posted an answer to this a few days ago, and I still havent got a mail
for confirmation?

Has lugnet been down or?

While LUGNET WAS down, but is back up now, I didn't think the outage would have
impacted confirmation mails. It's a Todd question, I think.

XFUT admin.general so he sees it. You might follow up with an email directly to
him as well if there's still a concern.