 Trains / 22108 (-5)
  Re: Brickfest PDX train display - call for contributers

(...) Arn't we all big kids at heart ! I love to see Lego train crashes.But it would be good to have a train layout that does not slow any trains down. I had a look on the BrickFest PDX site. And I saw that HoMa (?) from the FGLTC was bringing his (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MOC: 4-8-4 Northern

(...) expansion links but they weren't strong enough, so I reverted to what you see and fixed the motion in forward gear. (...) I wish I had a digital camera to make explaining this easier! I haven't put cranks on my Northern chassis yet, so the (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: BrickFest PDX 2004 - some serious train builders are going...

(...) Any chance you could find room for a loop to accomodate a (URL) 10 wide tram>? ROSCO (21 years ago, 13-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  BrickFest PDX 2004 - some serious train builders are going...

Hi Fellow Train-heads, At BrickFest PDX 2004 there is going to be a who's who of train builders! (foot in mouth list...) Holger Matthes and Ben Beneke(FGLTC) from Germany, James Mathis, (Mr 8 Wide) John Neal(TCLTC), John Gerlach(GMLTC), Rob (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jan-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.trains) !

  Re: Brickfest PDX train display - call for contributers

(...) I'll just ask that you keep a loop or two "8-wide compatible", for those of us bringing 8-wide trains & rolling stock. Otherwise, I'll just plan on running my 'Challenger' and wiping out anything too close to the track... ;-) JohnG, GMLTC (21 years ago, 12-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact