 Trains / 21989
    Santa Fe Decals —Chris Gray
   I've put the decals on my Santa Fe cars and engine, and most are staying on OK but the ones on the curved fuel tanks are popping off from the curved part. I live in a quite dry environment, so perhaps the decal glue doesn't work as well here. What's (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains)

        Santa Fe Stickers (was Re: Santa Fe Decals —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) Do you mean the stickers that come with the set, or did you go out and get decals somewhere? (an increasingly common practice among trainheads who want a wider variety of logos and lettering than you can get with the stickers LEGO supplies and (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains)

         Re: Santa Fe Stickers (was Re: Santa Fe Decals —Chris Gray
     (...) Just the stickers that came with the sets. (...) Solvaset? Is that something I can get in a hobby store? Is it for the decals I recall from plastic models decades ago, and not for the glued stickers? Would it be useable with the Lego glued (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains)

         Re: Santa Fe Stickers (was Re: Santa Fe Decals —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) Ah, ok. Decals are something quite different than stickers, at least in common usage by trainheads (although the dictionary definition admits of both meanings) (...) Yes. (...) Yes. (...) Almost certainly not. Try this search for more info on (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Santa Fe Decals —David Simmons
   Hey Chris, Had the exact same problem with mine. I think you are correct in assumming that it is the stiffness of the decals that causes the problem. I just kept pressing them back down whenever I remembered. Doubt there's a fix that wouldn't (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Santa Fe Decals —Steven D. Weiser
   (...) inexpensive, and available at most hobby shops. I do not know if it will work with the Lego decals. It is made for water transfer decals, but it might be worth trying. And yes, it does keep decals in place even on uneven contours and slopes, (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains)