 Trains / 21983
    Stockholm Arlanda Express: Train and airport station —Egil Kolind
   Hello, This is my latest creation: The Arlanda Express train and Arlanda Station. Arlanda Express connects Stockholm (Sweden) and the international airport Arlanda. Pictures of the station: (URL) of the train: (URL) spent a lot of time shaping the (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.dk, lugnet.loc.se) !!

        Re: Stockholm Arlanda Express: Train and airport station —Mattias Martensson
     (...) In lugnet.trains, Egil Kolind wrote: Hello Egil A very good start for the new year. A great model Egil. I like the subject. I immediately recognised your train as a model of the Arlanda Express. Why have you chosen to model this exciting (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains)

         Re: Stockholm Arlanda Express: Train and airport station —Egil Kolind
     (...) I wanted to model a train, and since my big brother (Esben Kolind) already built most of the danish trains ((URL) I searched the internet for inspiration and came across the Arlanda Express. I've never been in Stockholm, actually. (...) Thank (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Stockholm Arlanda Express: Train and airport station —Brad Hamilton
     Very cool station - I really like the lighting in the shots of the station. It really looks "urban!" (21 years ago, 2-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Stockholm Arlanda Express: Train and airport station —Jeff Szklennik
     (...) SNIP (...) did you do several versions of the SNOTty nose & then 'pick' your favorite? heehee...sorry that was too easy :) Great stuff overall! Jeff SNIP (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Stockholm Arlanda Express: Train and airport station —Tim David
     (...) Nice model, I recognised it from the photos of the station For those that haven't been there this station is amazing, its built under the airport and cut out of very dark coloured volcanic rock (I think) With the stainless steel and glass and (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Stockholm Arlanda Express: Train and airport station —Per Langkilde
   Hello Egil The station is great. :-) The way lights come down really work well. And the train front. Three cheers !!!! We want more !!!! Per (20 years ago, 3-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains)