 Trains / 21974
Re: A TrainHead is born . . . and he has a few questions!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 28 Dec 2003 06:09:39 GMT

(who's now out shopping for track!)

- which you will only find at S@H.  Don't buy any new curved track- ask here or
get it from BrickLink.  No point paying full price for something that many of us
practically give away.

Lego Stores are good for track, also.  And yes buy curved track on Bricklink,
its WAY cheeper that way!
Josh

James Powell