 Trains / 21954
Re: BBB wheels + availability?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 22 Dec 2003 07:04:42 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Tim David wrote:

Without wishing to sound patronising

you didn’t!

   (I am assuming that the names are the same in the US)

I think for the most part, yes.

That animated diagram (and your concise explanation of it) is pretty nifty. is it at a stable location? It seems worth linking from the header, or if ti’s embedded in an info page that could be linked to that would be even better. If not, any chance I cna get you to toss up a quick FTX page under your ID or whatever that I can link to?