 Trains / 21769
  Super Cheif Mods Question

[LEGOSet 10020] Friends at Lugnet.Trains I have a question. When I work at the Lego Store some people ask me about the Super Cheif. They want to know if it is motorized and I tell them the model is not, but, it can be modified to run as other Lego (...) (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Super Cheif Mods Question

(...) I believe the instructions in the set include how to motorize it. So if you have one copy around that you can open up and build, you could then show people the instructions. Instruction scans won't be on BrickShelf until after the set is long (...) (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Super Cheif Mods Question

(...) Ahh, I get it, and good idea, I may ask about a demo model for the floor then. Thank you! e (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Super Cheif Mods Question

Hey Eric, did you get lost? I think .mech is 2 doors down on the right! ;P LOL bm (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Super Cheif Mods Question

(...) Eric, Just to elaborate on what Larry said. The instructions tell you step by step how to add the motor and shorten the fuel tank. The set even comes with the gray train motor "decorative sides" so that the motor matches the other wheels. TLC (...) (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Super Cheif Mods Question

(...) Yep, the 10020 Santa Fe is a very cool set! If you need a quick impression how nice a Sante Fe with motor does look like, have a look at this tripel unit (sorry, at that time it still came without the light set - in the meantime I added it). (...) (21 years ago, 6-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Super Cheif Mods Question

(...) Thanks everyone! These answers are great and they were just whay I was looking for! I feel better prepared to show people how cool the Santa Fe is. Many thanks, now I shall retreat two doors down to the left. ;) e (21 years ago, 6-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)